- Local singing program for ages 7 to 11
- Weekly group lessons (price pro-rata)
- Weekly online session (complimentary)
- Experience the magic of In-Person choirs
- Term 4 2023: 11 Oct – 6 Dec
- Term 1 2024: 7 Feb – 27 Mar
AU$ 18 – AU$ 144
Our programs are inclusive, supportive, dynamic classes which will boost your child’s confidence.
Roos love to sing and are ready to explore what their voices can do.
They are ready for reading some song lyrics (help can be provided).
Roos sing songs that are modern, upbeat and positive to boost their mental health.
Connection and confidence games are also included in many of our sessions as we understand when connections are made, confidence soars.
Each week students can access:
- one weekly In Person class
- one weekly Online group class
- 9 lessons per term
- song resources in our Member’s Portal
- possible performances in the local area
Class begins with a physical warm up – some stretches, dance moves, body activators.
Followed by a vocal warm up – a fun song, tongue twisters, technique, breathing skills.
They then work on a song of the week. They’ll learn new songs or parts of songs we are continuing to learn.
Next they will learn our unique vocal techniques. We focus on breathing, pitch, developing tone and inner hearing at this age.
They learn how to sing but the gift is the confidence-building in a positive group situation.
Links to the Australian National Curriculum are available for home-learners.
Manjimup Family Centre