- Online singing workshop for ages 8 to 11
- Taking your superstars voice and confidence to the next level
- 6 sessions over 6 weeks
- Maximum 6 students
- Saturdays (12.15pm-1pm Western Australia)
The Vocal Bytes workshop is designed to take every child's amazing voice and make it bigger, brighter and stronger
And best of all the impact on their confidence will be visible for all to see
We have testimonials that bring tears of joys, seeing kids stretching beyond anything they have done before
Because of singing!
How will the Vocal Bytes singing workshop do this?
By learning techniques and tips & tricks that:
- maximise their vocal potential
- protect their voices
- help project their voice and their presence
- increase their awareness of their physical body and voice
By using visualisation they can overcome any limiting beliefs about their voices, performance, speaking in public etc
In Vocal Bytes we look at where the children are vocally and, using the skills they already have along with the tools we share with them, they get to explore their voices further
And the net result is a stronger singer who has fun with their voice and with the other children in the group too!
A supportive community is such a boost to their confidence which leads to anticipation and fun, fun, fun.
Included in the program is access to:
- 6 weekly live online vocal zoom sessions of 45 minutes
- weekly vocal tips (video)
- weekly personal check-in via video to see how they are doing
- weekly practice reminders
- visualisation tools which use the latest mind mastery techniques like the circle of power
- special members area with access to recordings (audio and/or video)
- PLUS, the option to record their voice every week so we can provide feedback
- How to protect their voice so that they are not straining or shouting
- How to project their voice so that they can sing confidently and without a microphone if needed
- How to correct any pitch or tone concerns, using our special body singing approach
- How to manage breathing within a song and develop a stamina for more challenging songs
- How to use visualisation when performing and use it to limit fear
- To recognise their voice and learn to develop it rather than change it, it’s theirs and is unique and that’s ok!
Saturdays (12.15pm-1pm Perth)
Workshop 1 – 21 Jan, 28 Jan, 4 Feb, 11 Feb, 18 Feb, 25 Feb
Workshop 2- 18 Mar, 25 Mar, 1 Apr, 8 Apr, 15 Apr, 22 Apr
Workshop 3 – 13 May, 20 May, 3 Jun, 10 Jun, 17 Jun, 24 June (NO 27 May)
Workshop 4 – 15 Jul, 22 Jul, 29 Jul, 5 Aug, 12 Aug, 19 Aug
Workshop 5 – 9 Sep, 16 Sep, 23 Sep, 30 Sep, 7 Oct, 14 Oct
Workshop 6 – 4 Nov, 11 Nov, 17 Nov, 25 Nov, 2 Dec, 9 Dec