Tongue Twisters – are you ready for the challenge?
1. Sheena leads, Sheila needs
2. If a dog chews shoes, whose shoes does he choose?
3. A happy hippo hopped and hiccupped
4. A synonym for cinnamon is a cinnamon synonym
5. Fred fed Ted bread and Ted fed Fred bread
Oh dear – which ones could you do and which left you pulling your hair out??
September… It’s my 30 day challenge all to do with Singing!
There’s no month like it because it starts with the letter S!
These warm ups can be found in many choir resources, some dating back to 1900’s.
Follow daily here: https://www.youtube.com/@growyourvoicekids