manjimup& surrounding areas
We are super excited to introduce our In Person singing program in Manjimup, WA. We have two groups available: Joeys for ages 4 to 7 and Roos for ages 7 to 11.
Our In Person programs are supportive, dynamic classes which will boost your child’s confidence. They will come out of class grinning from ear to ear singing the songs that got stuck in their heads today!
Your child will learn our unique vocal tricks and be able to use them in any songs that they sing.
We choose upbeat, modern songs that are suitable for the children’s voices.
And we include confidence building games to strengthen the connections between the students.
Location & Day
- Manjimup Family Centre, 13 Mount Street, Manjimup WA
Joeys (age 4 to 7) 4pm,
Roos (age 7 to 11) 4.40pm
- Weekly In-Person class
- Weekly Online group session (optional)
- 8 or 9 weeks per term
- Resources – Members account
- Possible performances – local area
- Physical warm up – stretches, dance moves
- Vocal warm ups – tongue twisters, part songs
- Song focus – technique within songs
- Game time – confidence building
Sue has created such a fun, friendly, social and inclusive environment where all the children achieve by the end of each term. Choirs4Kids provides a fantastic foundation for a life long love of music.
I find it hard to leave her with people I don’t know but you make it very easy for me to do that.
You are very trustworthy.
Note: Prices are pro-rata
(you only pay for the remaining sessions each term)
Bookings are Open